We’re hiring! Join us if you have a keen interest working in the arts industry
Send in your resume to email@example.com
Company Administrator (Events Management and General Admin)
Young People’s Performing Arts Ensemble (YPPAE) invites applications for an administrative position to support the General Admin and Marketing Outreach work for the company.
This role will provide you experience in working in a performance arts group. You will work closely with the Artistic Director to manage events of YPPAE and support the day-to-day operations of HR, Finance, Assets and Facility Management.
YPPAE is a children’s performance arts group, dedicated to the research and development of Theatre Arts and Arts Education for the young, to stimulate creativity and independent thinking in them. It has recently been awarded the Singapore Chinese Cultural Contribution Award – Organisation Category, in recognition of its effort in promoting the Chinese culture.
Provide primary support to Company outreach and engagement programmes in areas such as (but not limited to)
- Planning, coordination and being the single-point-of-contact for company events and outreach programmes pertaining to productions, master classes and donation drives.
- Managing of company social media accounts: Website, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Spotify.
Provide primary support to admin functions in areas such as (but not limited to)
- General office administration pertaining to HR, Finance as well as Assets and Facility Management
- A Polytechnic Diploma or equivalent.
- Preferably with minimum 1 year of relevant administrative experience.
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Workspace, Zoom and common social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Spotify.
- Ability to edit multimedia content e.g. graphic and video editing preferred but not necessary.
- Strong interest and skills in activities relating to general administration, events management social media marketing.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multitask, work independently and effectively in a team.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion on company matters.
- Overall, a service-oriented individual with initiative, a pleasant personality coupled with a positive learning attitude and an eye for detail.
Reach out if you want to be part of the team to co-create the office and admin experience and contribute to the branding of YPPAE!