We’re hiring! Join us if you have a keen interest working in the arts industry.
Send in your resume to email@example.com
If you possess great organisational and communication skills, put them to work as the Administrative Assistant at Young People’s Performing Arts Ensemble (YPPAE) and help us achieve greater success!
You will be supporting the operations of YPPAE. Your duties include running of daily operations, general administration and customer service. Liking kids is a plus!
To assist the Company in the areas of administration and ensure a smooth operation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Marketing & Communications
– Develop and execute plans to broaden reach of YPPAE’s education programmes and offerings (e.g. productions)
– Handle queries from various stakeholders (e.g. parents, schools and teachers etc.) on classes and offerings via email, phone calls and social accounts
– Prepare any other relevant notices, communication materials to support the operations of the education arm (e.g. term calendar, progress reports etc.)
– Prepare relevant course materials required for classes and workshops
– Support classroom scheduling and booking of additional classrooms at the start of every term
– Liaise and coordinate with teaching members to ensure smooth execution of classes (e.g. Support teaching members in scheduling of leave and seeking of relief teachers as and when needed)
– Ensure classrooms are safe, clean and sufficiently equipped with materials/stationery weekly
– Consolidate monthly payment to teaching members
– Support scheduling of teachers’ meetings and take meeting notes as and when required
– Update and maintain YPPAE’s mailing list
– Work with external vendors on the maintenance of office/classrooms
– Support any other tasks that ensures a smooth operation at YPPAE
– Interest in Arts Education and promoting the Arts for children and youth
– Excellent communication skills & resourcefulness
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively with partners and colleagues
– Willingness to work on weekends
– Proficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel
– Proficiency in video and photo-editing software is a plus
– Proficient in written and spoken English and Mandarin
Reach out if you want to be part of the team to co-create the office and admin experience and contribute to the branding of YPPAE!
Submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how you could be the right fit!
YPPAE is a children’s performance arts group, dedicated to the research and development of Theatre Arts and Arts Education for the young, to stimulate creativity and independent thinking in them. It has been awarded the Singapore Chinese Cultural Contribution Award – Organisation Category in 2022, in recognition of its effort in promoting the Chinese culture.